Sunday, April 3, 2011

broken-hearted


feelings hurt just a torture my heart and mind.
I fell in love but must be broken-hearted at the same time.


I do like the pain but not this kind of Almighty Allah who is most truly great who has made ​​the hell that is so wonderful, I can not imagine there miserable, in today's world I feelremorse from a small part of life but it was so painful to want to die alone (worth a lot of people who want to kill yourself heartbreak) and like where the hell later on when allareas of life clearly posted as well cause the same regret, we were already dead deadalive to fix it is impossible not want to live where the world has been destroyed .
but god it was good because he's the all-perfect all-good again, while we continue tojust build a hell in your heart and make it increasingly evident in the hand
rosull please the king and slave, servant not guilty but they are made ​​slaves out this way(remember no one gets help, but they are worth)

Are we so deserve?

"This article does not scare you because of fear comes from your own"
(broken hearts making it up because every day I've broken heart)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail

Labels